Friday, February 24, 2012

Nurgle Lord Complete


Good afternoon fellow plague bearers, many of you may know that a couple of weeks back we reached 50 followers. Myself, Dorn's Arrow and O'Shashar are each painting a Nurgle Lord in a mini competition to commemorate this mile stone. The model was an obvious choice for the theme of our blog.

I have to say I have relished the opportunity to paint the Nurgle Lord. I have taken my inspiration for my paint scheme from the one by the 'Eavy Metal team. I have given it a slight twist and I am overall pleased with the outcome. The amour did not turn out as dark as I wanted and I am still unsure of the bloody pus coming from his belly. Anyway I am sure you all dying to see my Nurgle Lord so here are some pictures below.



If you wish to enter our competition in hope winning mine or my fellow bloggers Nurgle Lord all you have to do is become a follower to get an entry into the prize draw and you can get a 2nd entry if you post about our give away on your own blog linking to our original post. However to try and make it fair you can only win 1 of the 3 models.

I am sure my fellow bloggers will have pictures of their painted Lords soon. Thank you dropping by and remember to spread Nurgle's blessings far and wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment