Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thunder Wolf Cavalry Voting



Good afternoon children of  the Plague Father and thank you for joining me here today. This post is long overdue but was delayed due to real life issues slowing down the final model being completed. All three wolves have now been posted and now it is time for me to ask all you Nurglings to please vote for which version you prefer so our glorious winner can pick the next model we paint.

To refresh your memories here they are again...



First up is Dorn's Arrow's with his full post found here.



Next is Mighty Simo's offering with his post here.




And lastly is my own Thunder Wolf and my post.

The posts I have linked to continue more pictures of each as I just chose my favourite shot of each. Voting will be at the top of the page for the next few weeks and I thank you all for taking the time to help us decide on a winner.

Until next time may our Lord's dark gaze fall upon you.

O'Shashar

No comments:

Post a Comment