Friday, April 13, 2012

Necron Work In Progress Round Up



Good evening followers of the pestilent one and thank you for joining me once again. As I mentioned in my last post I am considering getting a ticket for Blog Wars 3 as I had a good day with my T'au last year but want to take my Necrons.

As such I have ignored posting a bit to make a start on getting the models built up. So far I have assembled a Ghost Ark, Annihilation Barge, the Crypteks from my last post and a lord. I also have made a start on some Immortals and cleaning up some wraiths I managed to trade off of Mighty Simo. The list I have tried and made a few tweaks with though I still think it will need work due to me only have 3 or 4 games of 40k with the new codex.

I imagine from my limited experience with the army and lack of 40k in general of late that I will probably do quite poorly at Blogwars but someone has take home that tasty wooden spoon trophy.

Sorry for the lack of pictures but this week has been pretty hectic for me and spent my free time building has left me a bit drained. The Ghost Ark is a nice model which I will be reviewing as a model to build over the next week as well as trying to get more of my army built up and based so I can work on the painting.



However it isn't all Necrons all the time for me as after painting our Nurgle Lords together it got Mighty Simo and myself talking about seeing if we could make this a regular thing so we can try our hands at different models from armies we don't play and it seems like it could be a lot of fun ( at least until I have to paint then I might have second thoughts ).

As his Nurgle Lord garnished the most votes he was granted the honour of picking our first model and then we will take it in turns to pick. After a lot of head scratching he has chosen to paint the Space Wolf Thunder Wolf Cavalry which just so happens to come in a handy box of three models.

This tied in well with our FLGS having a 20% discount on so I picked up a box of these terrible beasts, chose my favourite and the war gear I wanted and have passed the rest on to my fellow bloggers. We haven't set a time frame for these yet but should have more information posted in the near future.

Until next time keep pestilence close to your heart and it will be your lone companion in the darkness.

O'Shashar

No comments:

Post a Comment